Welcome

Looks like this is where I'm gonna be putting my schoolwork over the year.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Field Assignment#6

Carry Out An assignment from www.learningtoloveyoumore.com
the assignment that I did was "reread your favorite book from grade 5"

The assignment started off like this: Me trying to find the actual book, because I remembered very few things about it, and definitely not the name. Pretty much the only things I remembered was it was called "Airborne" or something like that, and I thought that the author was Kenneth Oppel, which is why I had a lot of trouble finding it. At first, I googled what I remembered, but with no avail. Then, I made some posts on my favorite forums, and even after more than 30 posts I couldn't find the book I was looking for. I looked on a list of all the books Kenneth Oppel wrote, and although he did write a book called "Airborn", It wasn't the one I was looking for. Determined to find the book that I was looking for, I went to the library and looked through every book they had. After looking for more then 2 hours, of looking at plot summaries and books, I finally found what I was looking for. It was called "Airman", and it was by Eoin Colfer, which Is why I got it confused, because those 2 are my favorite authors. As soon as I found the book, I signed it out, went home, and got myself a lot of apples, and lied down and read the whole thing in 8 hours. It was a very good book, and It was strange realizing how much of I forgot over the 5 years I haven't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment