Welcome

Looks like this is where I'm gonna be putting my schoolwork over the year.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Field Assignment#3

Use an old piece of technology

Two days back, I used the oldest and most ancient piece of technology of all.... The VCR!!!!
What ended up happening that fateful day is when I was looking for cables in the basement, I came across an ancient relic.... Wondering what it could be, I wiped all the dust off it, to find an antique piece of video playback.. "technology". Completely intrigued by what this obsolete piece of plastic could do, I quickly found some wires(was hard because we only had 1 set that wasn't HDMI), and connected it to my 55' HDTV. I tried putting a bluray into it, but with no avail. DvDs didn't work either. However, I quickly figured that probably the 15 year old cassette cartoons were the ones that this antique could play. I put them in, and with a very relieving "click... whirrr whirr whirr" the cassette was accepted. By the way, I had a laugh at it saying 480P high definition. I watched the entire tom sawyer cartoon in true 480p HD, then decided that I like blu-ray more.

No comments:

Post a Comment